Introduction to Computer Information Systems
Notice: This assignment must be completed
by the deadline to receive credit.
Late assignments will not be accepted. It
simply is not fair to those students that complete the assignment before the
deadline. Remember, there is no partial credit on assignments.
Objective: To practice the techniques
necessary to create a worksheet containing text, numbers, formulas, formatting
features and a chart sheet.
- Excel In the Lab exercise
2 on pages EX134 - EX136:
- Read & work through steps 1 - 12 of Part 1 and all of Part 2.
- Read all text and follow the directions carefully.
- Create a Header for this workbook.
- Select View from the menus.
Select Header and Footer.
Click on the Custom Header... button.
Type your name in the Left Section text box.
Type CIS-101 Class ##### in the Center Section text
Type Assignment 4 in the Right Section text box.
Click on the OK button(s).
- When you have worked through this project you will have created
and saved the "Lab 2-2 Fife's Finer Furniture" workbook.
- Using your our E-mail account, send the worksheet as an attachment to
- Use the following as the "Subject" in your e-mail to me.
CIS101 - Class #####- Assign. 4
- Include the following Signature in your message:
CIS-101 Class #####
- An e-mail response will be sent to you, verifying your satisfactory completion of