Introduction to Computer
Deadline: 06/21/07 @ 8 a.m.
This assignment must be completed, including corrections, by the deadline to
Late assignments will not be accepted. It simply is not fair to those students
that complete the assignment before the deadline.
Remember, there is no partial credit on assignments.
DBMS using Microsoft Access:
Objective: To introduce the concepts and techniques used
to query a database using Access 2003 .
- Read and work through the Microsoft Access 2003 Project 2,
Querying a Database Using the Select Query Window, on pages AC65
- Read all text and follow the directions carefully.
- When you have worked through this project you will have created
queries in the Ashton James College database.
- Save it on your flash drive in the Access folder using the
"Ashton James College.mdb" .
Submit the Assignment:
- Email the
as an attachment to
- Ashton James College.mdb file
- Use the following as the "Subject" in your e-mail to me.
CIS101 - Class ##### - Assign. 13
- I will send you an e-mail response verifying your satisfactory completion of