If you are interested in getting certified as the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), you can start enrolling in CIS 212 or CIS 213F first when either or both of them are offered. Please check out the details about the MTA, MCTS or MCITP requirements from here. As a student in the Microsoft IT Academy program at our College, you are eligible for special discounts when you register to take the certification exams.
If you are interested in Cisco certification classes, please enroll in CIS 70A first.
For the CompTIA A+ certification, please enroll in CIS 58A & 58B.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to contact Prof. Lou.
- CIS 58A (Hybrid 5:00 - 10:00 pm TH in TE 10, Mandatory Meeting 1/17)
- CIS 70A (Hybrid 5:00 - 10:00 pm W/F in LA 3, Mandatory Meeting 1/16)
- CIS 70B (Hybrid 5:00 - 10:00 pm W/F in LA 3, Mandatory Meeting 3/20)
- CIS 70D (Online 7:00 - 8:30 pm W/F in LA 3, Mandatory Meeting 3/20)
- CIS 213B (Online 7:30 - 9:30 pm T, Mandatory Meeting 1/15)
- CIS 213F (Hybrid 5:00 - 10:00 pm T in TE 10, Mandatory Meeting 1/15)
- TUE 4:00 - 5:00 PM (TE-10)
- WED 4:00 - 5:00 PM (Online through CCCConfer*)
4:00 - 5:00 PM (TE-10)
* You may e-mail the instructor for an online meeting appointment. You can also text to 562-448-2358.