If you are interested in getting certified as the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), you can start enrolling in CIS 212 or CIS 213F first when either or both of them are offered. Please check out the details about the MTA, MCTS or MCITP requirements from here. As a student in the Microsoft IT Academy program at our College, you are eligible for special discounts when you register to take the certification exams.
If you are interested in Cisco certification classes, please enroll in CIS 70A first.
For the CompTIA A+ certification, please enroll in CIS 58A & 58B.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to contact Prof. Lou.
- CIS 70A (W,F 5-9:50PM in TE-10, Mandatory Meeting 8/21 at 5 PM)
- CIS 70B (W,F 5-9:50PM in TE-10, Mandatory Meeting 10/23 at 5 PM)
- CIS 70K (Online, Mandatory Meeting 10/23 at 7 PM)
- CIS 70L (TH 5-9:50PM in TE-10, Mandatory Meeting 8/21 at 5 PM)
- CIS 200A (TU 5-9:50PM in TE-5, Mandatory Meeting 8/20 at 5 PM)
- TUE 4:00 - 5:00 PM (LA-5)
- WED 4:00 - 5:00 PM (Online)
- THU 4:00-5:00 PM (TE-10)
- * You may e-mail the instructor
for an online meeting appointment. You can also text to