If you are interested in getting certified as the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), you can start enrolling in CIS 212 or CIS 213F first when either or both of them are offered. Please check out the details about the MTA, MCSA or MCSE requirements from here. As a student in the Microsoft IT Academy program at our College, you are eligible for special discounts when you register to take the certification exams.
If you are interested in Cisco CCNA certification classes, please enroll in CIS 170A first.
For the CompTIA A+ certification, please enroll in CIS 58A & 58B.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to contact Prof. Lou.
- CIS 70K (2nd 9-wk, Mandatory First Meeting on 10/22 at 7 PM in TE-10)
- CIS 170A (1st 9-wk, Mandatory First Meeting on 8/20 at 5 PM in TE-10)
- CIS 170B (2nd 9-wk, Mandatory First Meeting on 10/22 at 5 PM in TE-10)
- CIS 170L (Thu 5-9:50PM, Mandatory First Meeting on 8/21 at 5PM in TE-10)
- CIS 212 (Online, Mandatory First Meeting on 8/19 at 5PM in TE-5)
- * You may e-mail the instructor for an online meeting appointment. You can also text to 562-448-2358.