If you are interested in getting certified as the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), you can start enrolling in CIS 212 or CIS 213F first when either or both of them are offered. Please check out the details about the MTA, MCSA or MCSE requirements from here. As a student in the Microsoft IT Academy program at our College, you are eligible for special discounts when you register to take the certification exams.
If you are interested in Cisco certification classes, please enroll in CIS 70A first.
For the CompTIA A+ certification, please enroll in CIS 58A & 58B.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to contact Prof. Lou.
- CIS 170A (W,F 5-9:50PM in LA-4, Mandatory Meeting 1/15 at 5 PM)
- CIS 170B (W,F 5-9:50PM in LA-3, Mandatory Meeting 3/26 at 5 PM)
- CIS 170D (Online, Mandatory Meeting in TE-7 on 3/26 at 7:30 PM)
- CIS 170L (TH 5-9:50PM in TE-10, Mandatory Meeting 1/16 at 5 PM)
- CIS 212 (Online, Mandatory Meeting in TE-5 on 1/16 at 7:30 PM)
- * You may e-mail the instructor for an online meeting appointment. You can also text to 562-448-2358.